Thursday, September 22, 2011

Strength and Comfort

Marlene has been getting stronger each day.  She is up to 100 steps now with a walker.  They say she has to go 150 and be able to maneuver into the bathroom before she can come home.  I am hoping that she will be able to come home by the middle of next week. 
Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.  Dave

 

I just received this from my cousin Janet who is on the church prayer list for breast cancer.  I had sent her a photo of the quilters,  she received  a prayer quilt some time ago.

Please pray for full recovery. Frank Mitchell…


Hi,
The quilters are a fine looking group of women.  How nice to receive the picture today. I have just had my last Radiation treatment.  I understand that I will  still feel the effects of the radiation for a couple of months,  however, the burns will gradually disappear and the CANCER should be all gone.  Bye now
Janet


Karla Regnier's mother, Willine was admitted to Kaiser yesterday.  She is getting 3 blood transfusions.  They will run more tests to find out why her blood levels are so low.  Prayers for strength and comfort.


No comments: