Thursday, October 5, 2017

Prayer Requests




Leaves
matthew_11771


From Dave & Cindy Schultz:
 Praise and thanksgiving for the safe delivery of Parker David Schultz born 10/4 and weighing in at 9 pounds and 21 inches long. Jessica and Michael are doing well.
 
 
From Sandy Silva:
I'm requesting prayers for my health. Last week I went in for a lung biopsy due to the results of a CT scan I had. Unfortunately during the surgical procedure they were not able to obtain a biopsy due to adhesions in my lungs. I have had multiple blood tests since for various things which have come back negative. I'm still having shortness of breath with minimal exertion and a cough. They feel presently this is due to a viral infection and fluid in my lungs that I need to recover from. I'm healing well from the surgical procedure itself. They will again do a CT scan the first part of November to compare. They will then decide what the next step is, if any. Cancer seems to be low on their list but is still a possibility and concern to me of course. I ask prayers for the healing and strengthening of my lungs and body. Also, prayers that the result of the future CT scan will come back improved and clear. Thank you all so much for the prayers and cards. They are very much appreciated. 
Calvary Lutheran Church


To unsubscribe click here.

CALVARY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 17200 VIA MAGDALENA, SAN LORENZO, California 94580-2928, United States

No comments: