Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Fw: Prayer Request





Leaves
prayer65c
Prayer Request
Please continue to pray for me and my health. I heard yesterday from my doctor that the repeat CT scan of my lungs, shows some new nodules. He wants to get a biopsy to see what they are. They were unsuccessful the last attempt so their plan is a more extensive procedure this time. I will be seeing the surgeon tomorrow to get more details and find out when this will happen. I have fears and concerns, so please pray that I can put my worries aside and trust in the Lord. Also, please pray for the surgery itself, wisdom of the doctors, my recovery, and for the results of the biopsy (no cancer). Thank you for all the prayers and cards I've received. I appreciate every one of them.

Blessings,
Sandy Silva
Calvary Lutheran Church


To unsubscribe click here.

CALVARY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 17200 VIA MAGDALENA, SAN LORENZO, California 94580-2928, United States

No comments: