Thursday, November 16, 2017

Prayer Request



Thank you everyone for the thoughtful cards and prayers. I have been home recuperating from my surgery. It's a slow process but each day is better. They were successful this time in obtaining the biopsy. Cancer is not and issue so many prayers of Thanksgiving! At this point, they know I had severe inflammation in my lungs from an infection. That does seem to be improving. They're not sure why my body reacted this way so I will be following up later with Stanford. Thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers. Please continue to         pray for my healing process.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Blessings, Sandy Silva



To unsubscribe click here.

CALVARY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 17200 VIA MAGDALENA, SAN LORENZO, California 94580-2928, United States

No comments: