Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thanks and Blessings

"I read the last e-prayer for Melody and I thought I should explain the statement on the visiting.... It's not that Melody doesn't want visitors, it's only that she is going to be there 2 to 4 days to recover unless there are complications and that's why we are praying for  her surgery to go well as God has planned it. My wife loves and needs all the people of God to know what's going on with her health and the great need of prayer. I want to thank the family of God at Calvary for all their prayers and help we have received.---- My wife is having a brain tumor removed on the right side of her brain and this is her 2nd time with brain surgery. This tumor has been treated with targeting radiation and with all the treatments she has had, her brain has swollen to the point of shifting over to the other half of her brain which causes her not to function in a normal way. I hope this will bring us (Gods people) to pray more to the specifics in need of prayer. we love you in Christ and we will keep you informed of the outcome."

Thank you in Jesus name,
Jose'

No comments: