Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thanksgiving and Protection

I will be having ankle replacement surgery on Friday, May 18, and ask for your prayers for successful and uneventful surgery.  For 6 weeks I will be unable to put any weight on my right foot so I will appreciate your continued prayers as well.  Please remember Howard in prayer also as he becomes my caregiver.
 
Patti and Sydney, our daughter and granddaughter, are on a mission trip to Mexico with Sydney's 7th grade class from Twin Lakes School in Santa Cruz.  Please pray for the safety and well being of the group of 12 children and 7 adults.  They will return Friday, May 18. Howard and Darlene Goldhammer

Prayers of thanksgiving for a successful knee surgery for my dad's wife, Elaine.  Prayers for continued healing and full recovery.  Holly Contier

No comments: